At healtheo360, our passion is to bring patients and their caregivers, family and friends together to share their health related stories so they can learn from one another. To accomplish our mission, we have assembled a team of smart and talented people who are passionate about their work and the community members they serve.
As we continue to grow, we are always looking for smart, talented and passionate people to join our team. If you are interested in working for an organization who is truly making a difference in the lives of millions of people around the world we would love to hear from you.
Please send your cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com.
- Responsible for assisting in community assignment planning, enhancing processes and communication of programs
- Serve and support healtheo360 community by responding to member inquiries through email and contact forms
- Assist in cultivating and growing meaningful relationships within blogger community including researching new resources, removing old and reporting program placements
- Help write copy for outbound communications with our members including site copy, community feedback and user support content, newsletters, blog posts, etc.
- Work with our Community Manager to manage presence on social media sites (including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Etc.) as well as communicate best practices to team
- Assist in writing, building, and sending newsletters around promotions and website news/updates/announcements
- 1+ years relevant experience with demonstrated knowledge of online marketing tactics, campaign optimization and planning, preferably in online media company
- Proven time-management, prioritization and multitasking skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, start-up environment
- Extremely detail oriented self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skill
- Strong knowledge of EXCEL, WORD, and PowerPoint - PhotoShop a plus
- Understanding of the social media, community or online video a plus
PRODUCT MANAGEMENT INTERN
- The intern will assist with all aspects of product management and will gain hands-on experience with the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Monitor competitors and trends in website design and functionality, integrating new technologies into the healtheo360 site as they emerge
- Work with sales and marketing to create micro-sites, promotions, and other required functionality to support sales, advertising & marketing or PR initiatives
- Assist with the implementation and ongoing maintenance of the website and member support groups
- Create and update documentation, including functional specifications for in-house use, as well as instructions/information for client consumption
- Analyze data trends and assist with data normalization
- Investigate, prioritize, and track bugs
- Strong attention to detail, organization and communication skills
- Exceptional ability to self-manage goals and projects
- Work/internship experience strongly preferred (with further preference for experience in a social media company)
- Familiarity with design principles and best practices in user experience design, website navigation, and information architecture (coursework in these fields is a plus)
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Thrives in an entrepreneurial, deadline-driven, fast-paced team environment
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and proficiency with Adobe Photoshop