The Lowest Blood Sugar I've Ever Had!

The Lowest Blood Sugar I've Ever Had!

The story of my lowest blood sugar so far! :) Can also be found on my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuYdDpB1tDI

Comments

Danica, I really love your videos because you are very energetic in them. You said your lowest blood sugar was 29. I'm type II diabetes and my lowest blood sugar was 56. I ate breakfast one morning and my blood sugar was 256. I took my pills and within two hours it had drop to 56. I was sweating really bad and my stomach didn't feel well so I took my blood sugar again and it was really low.

Aug 13, 2013 - 10:55 PM by Rosalind W

I have also had these experiences with lows. Its kind of weird how when we are so like 25 that it effects our mind and how we think. I have done this before and it is really crazy and it makes you wander how many times has this happened. I work in a real fast paced environment and I find myself going low when my adrenaline is pumping with the work environment. I have been a diabetic for 10 years and have adjusted pretty well but there are times I have had close calls. I am using an insulin pump and that has helped me out tremendously. Before the insulin pump I was taking 8 shots a day to stay normal. The pump is so much better. I have started a blog to help others like me if you want to check it out. www.eatwithgoals.com . It is a blog to help support others like myself who have daily struggles of coping with diabetes and other struggles such as eating the right foods and weight loss and whatever else. Thanks for the video it was cool. I hope you keep those lows under control.

Dec 14, 2012 - 10:08 AM by Greg B

I love your energy in this video and how you stay so positive about being a diabetiic

Nov 18, 2012 - 5:06 PM by Terrika S

Wahoo! Congrats!

Nov 07, 2012 - 9:14 PM by Leslie C

I look forward to sharing your story with my diabetic patients. You story is an important one to share with ours. Stay healthy. Dorit

Nov 03, 2012 - 6:07 PM by Dorit M

Hi Dorit - I have a diabetic grandmother who is now 98 years old. I have to give her a lot of credit as she walks everyday and really watches what she eats. She does have one martini a day at 5pm - but hey at 98 years old she deserves it! Thanks for your comment and as always - Be Well. Dave

Nov 03, 2012 - 6:16 PM by David D

This is one of the most informative stories I have heard in a long time... Wow - Blood Sugar of 26! With no feeling of low until you were going back up through the low numbers. Danica, I am hoping to hear more from you soon. Keep up the great work and as always - Be Well. Dave

Nov 03, 2012 - 5:55 PM by David D

Yeaaaa!

Oct 31, 2012 - 12:54 AM by Lauren C

Congrats!

Oct 27, 2012 - 4:40 PM by Jonathan F

Hey Diabetic Danica - Great video, thanks so much for your story. Wow Blood Sugar at 26 when your range is at 80 to 180. It is really amazing you did not feel the low but given the bike ride you are most likely right. Keep up the great work and we hope you continue to stay active on healtheo360. As Always - Be Well. Dave

Oct 27, 2012 - 4:09 PM by David D