Autism Beach Bash 2012

Autism Beach Bash 2012

Check out some photos from the Autism Family Services of New Jersey's 8th Annual Beach Bash in Belmar, NJ. We came together to support families with activities, music, arts, crafts, food, games, and much more.

Comments

This looks like a great day! I hope there are many more to come!

Nov 09, 2012 - 12:57 PM by B Randall W

Looks like an awesome time! I could sure use a dose of fun in the sun about now ...

Nov 07, 2012 - 9:18 PM by Leslie C

Oh, I saw something Angry Birds. My son would go NUTS! Looks like a great time!

Nov 06, 2012 - 9:14 PM by Lara L

I love Angry Birds too! I don't know who my son's favorite one is. I've never asked him b/c it's only been recently that he's been able to sometimes answer questions like that. Thing is, you might get a different answer from one moment to the next. lol He seems to love the "bomb bird" a lot, & he makes the pig noises throughout the day, now. HILARIOUS!

Nov 07, 2012 - 11:21 PM by Lara L

Lara - I have to admit - I love Angry Birds as well and as luck would have it, I was assigned to work at the Angry Birds Booth. A GOOD time was had by all!

Nov 07, 2012 - 6:56 PM by David D

Lara, the Angry Birds station was extremely popular! Kids love to play the game - Wha's Josiah's favorite character?

Nov 07, 2012 - 10:24 AM by Qi Z

This is such a touching video. All the children seem like they had a really great time and I hope to join in on the fun next year.

Nov 06, 2012 - 9:36 AM by Elizabeth D

Qi, great video! The kids must have a great time. Awesome event! I will try to be there next year.

Nov 05, 2012 - 1:53 PM by Ariel T

Hi Qi, Great highlight video. Wish I was able to come.

Jan 04, 2013 - 6:23 PM by Jonathan F

Thank you, Ariel! It was indeed a fun-filled day at the beach - kids and families were having a great time enjoying music, dance, games and great activities. You could follow AFSNJ's support page for event updates.

Nov 07, 2012 - 10:26 AM by Qi Z

This was a really great day of fun, sun and lots of smiles! Many thanks to the Autism Family Services of New Jersey for including healtheo360 in the event. Our entire team is looking forward to this event next year and hope to see some of our community members. As Always - Be Well. Dave

Nov 03, 2012 - 10:37 AM by David D