A Day In The Life Of A T1 Diabetic

A Day In The Life Of A T1 Diabetic

I am a 20 year old student with type 1 diabetes and I have made a video to help raise awareness of the condition, and just how much it impacts our lives. ENJOY x

Comments

Hello Rebecca, I like your video very much. How many times a day do you test your blood sugar.?

Oct 24, 2013 - 12:52 AM by Rosalind W

Hi Rebecca - thank you for this video, I really learned a lot from you. I have never been to London but hope to go there some day. I like your cool music too. I hope you are doing ok. Liz

Nov 30, 2012 - 6:53 PM by Elizabeth D

Thanks for all the comments :D x

Nov 13, 2012 - 4:16 AM by Rebecca S

Great video Rebecca! I look forward to more videos :o)

Nov 08, 2012 - 8:41 PM by Jeremy B

Hi Rebecca, my daughter is only 7 years old and she also has T1D. You both are my heros!

Nov 08, 2012 - 10:10 AM by Ariel T

I often hear from diabetic friends how invasive the routine of checking and injecting can be, but is hard to really grasp how often it occurs and what the process looks like. This gives me some fantastic perspective! Thanks!

Nov 08, 2012 - 9:58 AM by Nicholas T

Hi Rebecca - Thank you so much for your story. Your creative way in giving us a view into the "Day In The Life of a T1 Diabetic" is truly very inspirational. It looks to me like you are using the BD Nano Needle for your injections. If I am correct, how do you like it? what were you using before Nano? I also noticed that you seem to have a number of infection spots - arm, leg, belly - is this just to mix it up a bit or are there certain times of day you inject different spots? I hope to hear back from you and I am so pleased you found us here at healtheo360. You are an inspiration to all our diabetics both T1 and T2. I look forward to more stories and as always - Be Well. Dave

Nov 07, 2012 - 6:46 PM by David D